Midday hours before lunch will be dedicated to sports and other kinds of activity. Beach volleyball, tennis (with your own equipment), table tennis and water skiing are among the possibilities. There is a beach at the bank of the Volga river.
The School social program will also include a concert and an excursion. A boat trip along the Volga River is planned on 29 July, free of charge for School participants. After the excursion there will be a BBQ at the bank of the river near the beach. Swimming and beach volleyball will also be possible.
A concert for the School participants will be organized on 27 July at the JINR House of Scientists. Address: Joliot Curie, 6 (GPS coordinates: 56.746214N, 37.189461E).
The concert will feature laureates of international competitions, soloists of the Pratum Integrum orchestra: Nikolai Martynov (piano) and Sergei Tischenko (viola). The program will include:
- J. S. Bach “Sonata for viola da gamba and harpsichord BWV 1027” (transcription for viola and piano);
- H. I. F. von Biber “Passacaglia for violino solo” (transcription for viola);
- F. Sсhubert “Arpeggione sonata D.821” (for viola and piano);
- C. Debussy “Arabesque” (for piano);
- R. Di Marino “Chronos” (for viola and piano).
The musicians will talk about their instruments and answer questions from the audience.