- “Flavor Physics” by A. Bondar (BINP, Novosibirsk)
- “Primordial Black Holes” by A. Dolgov (Novosibirsk St. U., Novosibirsk and JINR, Dubna)
- “Cosmology and Particle Physics” by D. Gorbunov (INR RAS, Moscow)
- “Standard Model and beyond” by D. Kazakov (JINR, Dubna)
- “Black Holes” by D. Levkov (INR RAS, Moscow)
- “Muon Anomalous Magnetic Moment” by I. Logashenko (BINP, Novosibirsk)
- “Physics at Energy Frontier” by A. Nikitenko (NRC Kurchatov Institute, Moscow and Imperial College, London)
- “Machine Learning for Physicists (Practical Course)” by F. Ratnikov (HSE, Moscow)
For participation in this course a laptop is required (at least one for two participants).
- “Neutrino Physics” by A. Smirnov (ICTP, Trieste)
- “Non-Abelian Strings and Dynamics of Supersymmetric Gauge Theories“ by A. Yung (NRC Kurchatov Institute – PNPI, Gatchina)
- Young Scientist Forum with a Poster Session
Special sessions will be devoted to the presentations of participants’ scientific results. The report should be in the form of a brief talk (10+2 minutes) or a poster (portrait A1 or landscape A0). The Program Committee will select talks and posters from the submitted ones for presentation. The most interesting talks will be published in the peer-reviewed journal “Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute” indexed by the Web of Science platform. Authors of the posters, most voted for by the School participants, will receive special prizes.